Nov 5th, 2007 by Cameron
For that reason I’ve come up with a list of four things that can provide some entertainment when you are away on business. Try them out next time you’re away from home!
- One - http://www.addictinggames.com - A directory of thousands of games that are all entertaining and deceptively addicting (hence the name I suppose). This requires a computer an internet access.
- Two - Sudoku’s - A classic puzzle is undergoing a rebirth. Spend some time trying to solve a few of these and watch the time fly by.
- Three - Writing short stories or poems. If you enjoy writing, the change of scenery may act as a bit of an inspiration for you. I know that I feel inspired when life throws a curve ball at me.
- Four - Find a local coffee shop or pub and relax. Getting out of your hotel room and relaxing somewhere else can be more peaceful than the hotel room could ever be. I can’t quite explain it, but I find that I am able to relax much easier when I’ve got a pint or a mocha.
- Free Business Cards.
- Free Business Plan Template.