Rather than my usual article (of excellent quality, no doubt ;)), I thought today would be a great day to put up some quotes, musings, and observations about local and international business. Do you have something that would fit in here? I’d love to hear it!
- “In Canada, the 10th largest city has less than 500,000 people. Why would we expand into that market?” – Scion dealer in Southern USA via telephone.
- “You can say on one hand the market is crazy but it’s not 1999. People have had their medicine from overexuberance. I find it really interesting that those two businesses, Yahoo! and Google, which are just online advertising businesses, are valued at more than the media behemoths in America.” – James Packer.
- “Nearly 84% of statistics are made up on the spot.” – Fact
- “The market is over saturated and doesn’t need another weight loss solution. I don’t see any possibility of profit with appetite suppression products nor their derivatives.” – Marketing professor at MRC in Calgary, AB in May of 2003.
- “Well my market strategy was to put together a magazine that I myself would enjoy as a reader. I edited the magazine for myself. it was a handbook for the urban male.” – Hugh Hefner
- “Sometimes it is better to lose and do the right thing than to win and do the wrong thing.” – Tony Blair
Time to sit down with a coffee and the morning newspaper- enjoy your Saturday!
- Free Business Cards.
- Free Business Plan Template.