We wrote about 9 important steps to starting your own business last week, and I’d like to simplify things for you even more. We are going to provide you with the top 5 must-haves to starting your own business that you can implement TODAY, and 4 of the 5 are free. So you have no more excuses to sit on your ideas.
If you are the entrepreneurial type, I’m sure you’ve had plenty of ideas that you never got around to starting. These tools can assist you in setting up your business. The 3 free must-haves this article will give you are (1) a business plan; (2) 250 FREE business cards; and (3) a web site template you can download, populate with your info and use. The 4th must-have is a hosting plan which will cost you a few dollars each month for your web site. And lastly, the 5th component is to brand yourself and your product. You can call this your very own mini-business starter package.
Give Me My Free Business Starter Package!
That’s what you’re thinking right? Okay, here you go.
- Business Plan. You can download this free business plan template here.
- Business Cards. You can order 250 free business cards here.
- Web site Template. There are several good, free template web sites you can start with until your budget allows for you to create your own custom site. In the mean time, here is a site with many options.
- Web site Hosting. You will need a web hosting company for your web site. Host Monster is our recommended choice for starting out. They are inexpensive at $5.95/month and give you all the bandwidth you will most likely need.
- Brand yourself. Once you have the four components above, the real magic begins. Your ability to promote and brand yourself and your product will separate your web site from the pack. Using creativity, this is also free.
These 5 simple steps and downloads will help get your business off the ground. If you do not need a web site yet, you can always start working on your business plan because your ideas and goals must be put in writing; and get the business cards for when you’re networking and talking to others about your business.
- If you would like more tips and advice on starting your own business or your career, be sure to sign up for our free newsletter in the sidebar.
- Free Business Cards.
- Free Business Plan Template.
Having a credit loan can be a pain in the neck for some. Not only does it limit one’s opportunities to make investments but also makes one think one very carefully the next time they take money out of their bank account. Even though the basic bank charges. for the loan is interest but that alone is enough to put people on the back foot. Some opt to get a personal loan to get rid of the credit debt but that only covers one loan with another. The best way is to get a credit card debt relief program; it will help you get rid of the loan gradually. And maybe in the future one can make a donation at a fundraiser or two from the money saved.